Common Ground Retreat Center depends entirely upon the generosity of the community. The operation, ongoing maintenance, and new development of this beautiful resource is made possible by gifts of time and money from those who are inspired by the vision and find joy in offering the resources to make it happen. Read more about the Practice of Generosity at Common Ground Retreat Center here. If you would like to contribute, you can:
- Make a one-time or recurring donation using our donation form here. Be sure to designate your gift in the “Teacher/Fund” field; please enter “CG Retreat Center”.
- Leave a check in the donation box at Common Ground in Minneapolis or at the retreat property. Please write “CG Retreat Center” on the memo line.
- Make a pledge to support ongoing development by contacting Gail Iverson at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask her to send you a pledge form.
- Volunteer! If you have carpentry or other construction skills and would like to get out for a mix of work and retreat practice, please contact email@example.com.
- Cook! If you’re interested in cooking a meal for retreatants at Prairie Farm, email Gabe@commongroundmeditation.org. You can see a list of recipes here. Usually what we do is have people cook and freeze a meal, which we’ll then bring out to PF for the retreatants. This is a beautiful tradition in Buddhist communities where the larger community supports people doing intensive retreat practice.